The following institutional goals indicate the knowledge, attitudes, and abilities that AFFMBC
(ARIZE Institute of the Five-Fold Ministry and Bible College) regards as evidence of biblical institutional effectiveness for those who enter our programs of higher learning.
- Students and Graduates will demonstrate greater knowledge of the Bible and the central doctrines of the Christian faith resulting in a biblical worldview.
- Students and Graduates will demonstrate Christian character and spiritual maturity evidenced by spiritual transformation.
- Students and Graduates will be able to demonstrate and resolve to be independent researchers, critical thinkers, effective communicators, and lifelong learners of the Five-Fold Ministry and Biblical principles and have the ability to teach, train, and develop others to be teachers of the "Good News.".
- Students and Graduates will be able to demonstrate abilities for successful careers and Christian service in the church and marketplace.
- Students and Graduates will be able to foster an edifying community for learning and spiritual growth.
- Finally, the student and or the graduate will be able to nurture a culture of helping others through a servant’s heart.